Things to Do
The Last Day To Register is March 10, Register Now!
Global Drinks Guide ratings is a brand score that professional bartenders, sommeliers, bar owners, and spirit/wine buyers give to a brand based on its Quality, Value, and Package.
Sid Patel, CEO and Founder of Beverage Trade Network and Drinks Guides, says “launching the city-based Drinks Guides 3 years ago was very much part of a long-term strategy to find the most effective and efficient way to work with producers and brand owners, in connecting them with end consumers globally.”
What’s on the table for you?
~ Get your product tasted by top judges
~ List your product in up to 10 City Drinks Guide
~ Get an Online Verifiable Certificate for your wins
~ Get Shelf Talkers notes for each win
How to Enter?
1. Register your product type, select the city you want to publish your brand
2. Complete the payment online or ask for an offline method.
3. Once payment is completed, download your submission labels for shipping.
4. Ship the products to the warehouse before the deadlines.
5. You will get your reviews on the results announcement dates.
6. You can then approve your listing in the city you want.
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Gazing At More,
Brands will also be able to submit detailed product information, along with direct links to retail outlets and online portals to shop for the said products. This will generate new business opportunities for the brand and bridge the gap between them and the consumer.
Top 5 reasons you should enter, and create your space and community:
1. Inspire trust, grow your business, and build your community of drinks enthusiasts.
2. Get professional tasting notes from the best judges in the industry and display them along with your brand-enhancing credibility.
3. You will also be able to support your local merchants, local bars, and restaurants by adding them to the ‘where to buy’ section on your brand page which will help drive traffic to your customers and build a sense of loyalty with the outlet.
4. You will be able to access Ratings in your entrant zone where you will be able to control which products you want to display in which cities after you get your results.
5. You will get a complimentary digital certificate that you can use in your marketing and promotions.
Key Deadlines and Pricing
Global Drinks Guide's will be showing you your shipping labels as per the origin of your shipment. Right now we will take shipments in London for anyone who is shipping from outside the USA and for shipments originating from the US, we will take shipments in US.
Warehouse Opens: February 1, 2023
Warehouse Closes: March 20, 2023
Registration Ends: March 10, 2023
Winners Announced: April 20, 2023
$120 per product per city - Till March 10, 2023.
Product Quantity Discount (Per City).
4 to 9 entries: 10% discount
10 to 14 entries: 15% discount
15 or more entries: 20% discount
Multiple Discount (Further Discount Applied If You Select More Cities).
3 cities and more, get a 10% further discount.
5 cities and more, get a 15% further discount.
The Global Drinks Guide is an international rating organized by Beverage Trade Network. The ratings look to recognize, reward and help promote wine, beer and spirits brands by quality, value and packaging. The goal of the rating is to connect brands directly with end consumers with a listing on drinks guides.